<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Dash of Red

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dash of Red

red blazer and jeans 

On a recent trip to NYC, I lucked out while thrift shopping and found this red blazer.
As a petite person, when I see a blazer that fits my proportions, requires no alterations AND fits in my budget, I scoop it up.  
IMG_3691
Blazer: thrifted (similar); Jeans: F21; Shirt: Gap; Necklace: 
H&M; Bracelets: H&M;  Shoes: Shoe Mint

IMG_3689
Have a lovely weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Anonymous Natasha Fatah said...

Thanks for your sweet comment yesterday Shen.
And you look so good in red, it's definitely your colour.
Happy Easter hun!

xoxo
Natasha
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

 
At April 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Jupe_Cambria said...

Love this shade of tomato-y bright red...esp styled kinda urban and chic like this.  And I missed your last post somehow...but what an amazing skirt!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

 
At April 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Sorren Isler | classicnoise said...

Um, yes!! Red blazer + red lips paired with black and white?! I love it all! Hope your trip was a lot of fun... although I can't see why it wouldn't be! 

 
At April 10, 2012 at 7:58 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady and it was!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home