<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Cloudy Saturday Morning

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cloudy Saturday Morning

Cloudy Saturday Morning, originally uploaded by ShenDove.

Comfort was paramount when picking out this Saturday outfit. I would have preferred to wear footwear besides Ugg boots today, but it’s simply still too treacherous and icy out for regular footwear yet; after effects of the Blizzard of 2010. Plans for the day include getting my hair done, seeing that Valentine’s Day movie, and at some point working on a 5 page assignment that I have to turn in tomorrow…I don’t really have an excuse for it not being done, but I do work well under pressure, so I’ll meet my deadline.

Sweater: Forever 21
Tunic: H&M
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Uggs via Zappos

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home