<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Golden red tones

Monday, February 27, 2012

Golden red tones

IMG_3614
Turtleneck: Old Navy; Skirt: swapped; Belt: UO; Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth; Earrings: Target

This outfit was from several days ago, when we got a tiny bit of snow that's long gone.  I'll have fun remixing this swapped skirt in warmer weather.  I think next time I wear it, I'll try it with a yellow top or a denim vest.

IMG_3617

IMG_3615

I'm short on words today so I'll just say: here's to a positive and productive week!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At February 28, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

I think I owned that skirt, or a very similar version and now I wish I never got rid of it.  Looks smashing on you, and I can't wait to see how you style it next time!

 
At February 28, 2012 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Ooooh, yellow would look great. I do love that top on you though!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

I love this whole outfit! The turtleneck is a great color there are so many wonderful colors in the skirt!

 
At March 3, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

that skirt is such a great print!  i'm excited to see it with yellow!

dash dot dotty

 
At March 3, 2012 at 6:04 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks lady!

 
At March 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Tavia said...

This is one beautiful skirt...gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home