<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Winter Reading List

Monday, January 9, 2012

Winter Reading List

2012 winter reading list

Here are four books I plan to read (and review) this winter. 

  1. A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown 
  2. Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie 
  3. The Soul of Leadership : Unlocking your Potential for Greatness by Deepak Chopra
  4. 32 Candles by Ernessa T. Carter 

What's on your to-read list?

Labels:

9 Comments:

At January 9, 2012 at 9:20 PM , Anonymous Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

Oh I'm adding some of these to my list! One of my resolutions is to read more so this is perfect!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous fashionforgiants said...

I read Half of a Yellow Sun a few years ago and it's one of the best books I've ever read.  It's devastating and beautiful and I loved it.  I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to read your review.

Gracey

 
At January 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Dre Davis said...

I plan to read Half of a Yellow Sun this winter as well!  Cupcake Brown's book was very awesome and inspiring.  I know you will enjoy it!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Oh to be a Muse said...

I don't even know what 32 candles is about, but based on the cover alone I want to learn more about it and possibly read it.

 
At January 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Anonymous PearlsPeeptoesPretty said...

You're going to LOVE Half of a Yellow Sun. I can truly say that it is my favorite book ever. I'm currently reading Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. 

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Great!  I'm looking forward to reading it!  I'll add the book you mentioned to my next reading list.

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

That's great!  I look forward to seeing what you read.

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Cool! I've heard good things about Cupcake Brown's book from other people so I'm not surprised that you liked it too.

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

I love the cover too! I've heard good things about it so I'm looking forward to reading it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home