<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Shirt + Dress = Outfit!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Shirt + Dress = Outfit!

Shirt: Charlotte Russe; Dress: Modcloth; Clutch: The Loft; Sandals (not seen): Nine West; Sunnies: Target

Happy Monday!  I hope all of the mothers out there had a lovely Mother's Day weekend!  This dress made a recent appearance and I felt inspired to wear it again over the weekend.  My love for this dress has definitely not lessened since I last wore it. This time around, I wore it with a shirt over it instead of a jacket for a more casual look.  I already have an idea for how to wear it next time around, so I hope you don't get tired of it!


Wearing this shirt tied at the waist is another example of how bloggers have inspired me to wear my clothing in ways that are new (to me).  I think I'm channeling Blue Collar Catwalk with this look. 


Here's to a positive, productive week!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 9, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous dotty said...

the mix of blues here is fantastic!

 
At May 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

shirt + dress = outfit is my new favorite! I'm doing it today too!

 
At May 9, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous Shasie said...

yay! That's fun pairing a shirt with a dress







Shasie
Live
Life in Style

 
At May 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous God's Favorite Shoes said...

I almost wear a similar outfit today but it's too hot to survive in a long sleeved shirt! You look so chic! 

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home