<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Ruffles and Dots

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ruffles and Dots

Top: Ann Taylor Loft; Skirt: Thrifted; Shoes: Target; Bag: Gift

I guess this is my week of rediscovering items in my closet.  This shirt was purchased post-college and is about three years old and this bag was a high school graduation gift.


I don't believe in owning clothing or accessories that you don't actually wear.
What's the point or fun of that right?


Anyone else happy that the weekend is almost here? Happy almost Friday!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 26, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Allie at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Love the whole look, it makes the shirt look so new and fresh!

 
At May 26, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous ElaineA (TOBeautyReviews) said...

What a pretty, pretty skirt!!! I really want a pleated skirt, been seeing them on bloggers and they look so fab!

 
At May 26, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Anonymous MONKEYFACE said...

YAY Happy almost Friday to you too, Shen Doll.  That skirt is so beautiful and I love the (Target?! no way) pumps.   I've got some serious closet purging to do actually.  Thanks for the reminder..

 
At May 26, 2011 at 3:42 PM , Anonymous the nyanzi report said...

stylish and beautiful!

 
At May 26, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Anonymous Lyddiegal said...

i think we can all be a little guilty of holding on to things we aren't really wearing for a variety of reasons. but if you can take them out and give them some use, than all that saving was worth it!

 
At May 30, 2011 at 3:30 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love the ruffles on your blouse, I've never seen one like that! I'm terribly guilty of hding on to jewelry I don't wear... maybe I'll do a clean out and have a blog giveaway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home