<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Orange & Floral

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Orange & Floral

IMG_2435
Top: Express; Skirt: Old Navy; Shoes: Target; Clutch: ?; Sunnies: Target

I haven't shopped in Express lately, but when I purchased this shirt some time during my college years (around 2004 I think), Express's styling was geared toward "wear-to-work" items, so I purchased several and wore them to work and internships. Though I've weeded many of my button down Express shirts out my wardrobe over the past few years, I still revisit this orange version each year.  It's held up very well and rarely needs any ironing (which for that reason alone was worth the purchase). 

IMG_2439

I obviously get enjoyment from buying clothing, but I also love putting on an item that I've had for a while, but is still relevant to my personal style.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM , Anonymous Shasie said...

Such a cute look! Love the skirt!



Shasie  
Enter
My Vintage Scarf Giveaway

 
At May 25, 2011 at 12:45 AM , Anonymous martinalynne said...

Pow! This is so vibrant, like a field of poppies. Which I hope sounds like a compliment to you, because I mean it as one. 'n stuff.

 
At May 25, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Anonymous Wangari said...

I love this outfit on you. The colours are just amazing and work so well together!

 
At May 25, 2011 at 8:38 AM , Anonymous Monique Zuman said...

Orange looks so pretty on you!! xxx

 
At May 25, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Loren said...

This pairing is fantastic (pink, orange & yellow is my favorite color combo).
The shirt color is very flattering on you.

 
At May 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous chictherapy said...

loves it

 
At May 25, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous Katie Mac said...

The skirt has a beautiful pattern and it looks great paired with the orange top!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home