<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.shendove.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Shen Dove Style: Friend Friday: Shoes

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friend Friday: Shoes

Happy Friday friends! This week's friend friday questions revolve around a topic I definitely have an affinity for: shoes!  So here are my answers to the questions:

What’s your go-to pair of shoes? My go-to pair of shoes are a “nude” faux snake print pair of heels I purchased from Target. They go with a variety of things and I wear them year-round.  Here are a few outfits I've worn in the past with these shoes.

3 outfits with nude shoes


What goes into your shoe buying decisions? My first consideration is to make the determination that the shoe(s) can fit into my budget. The second consideration is size. I wear a 5 ½ size shoe, so I sometimes have a hard time finding my size in stores. This is the main reason why I do the majority of my shoe shopping online these days.


The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color? As much as I try to wear color in my clothing, the majority of my shoes are black.  But I will say that my warm weather shoes are a little more varied in color than my cold weather shoes/boots.


When it comes to designer shoes, what are your favorite brands and why? Dries Van Noten, Valentino, Prada, Miu Miu are a few of my favorite designer brands.  I don't actually purchase designers shoes, but I love the style, craftsmanship and unique details of shoes from these designer brands. This lady has a fantastic shoe collection that includes many of my favorite designers.

If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe? I plan to do a complete summer shoe wish list (at a price point I can actually afford) soon, but if I could purchase one pair right now regardless of price, it would be these.


Fashion Beauty Friend Friday is a Google group for bloggers to discuss/answer questions on a given topic each week. Visit Katy of Modly Chic if you are interested in participating.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At May 6, 2011 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous motherinheels said...

Hello. I found your blog from FBFF. What a nice post this is. Your photos are really fun to see. I like seeing the shoes as you wore them. From your list of favorite designers, it sounds like we have similar taste in shoes. :)

 
At May 6, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Anonymous the nyanzi report said...

good stuff.

 
At May 6, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Anonymous Kimberlee VDW said...

Those nudes are fabulous! I wear a size 5 so I feel your pain :/

 
At May 7, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Melanie said...

Love me some shoes!

 
At May 9, 2011 at 4:18 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Awesome! thanks for the complement and thanks for commenting : )

 
At May 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks : )

 
At May 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

Thanks! I don't usually mind having small feet unless I can't find a shoe in my size : )

 
At May 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous ShenDove said...

So do I lady!

 
At May 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous Alex Elizabeth said...

My go to shoes are nude pumps too! They're so versatile and make your legs look super long :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home