I had previouly been in the habit of recording my monthly goals and thought that the start of my birthday month was a good time to start that habit again. I find that sharing goals adds a layer of accountability goal-setting that I find helpful. So here are my goals for the month:
- Eat more fruit and veggies. Eat less bread, caffeine, and sweets. I think my waistline will thank me for some small tweaks to my daily eating habits. I plan to replace my morning coffee with tea at least five days a week and cut back on my bread and sweets intake.
- Discover new music and musical artists to listen to and create some playlists. I feel that I'm in a bit of a musical rut, so I plan to seek out new music to listen to and create playlists to match my tasks and moods (happy playlist, exercise playlist, work playlist, etc.)
- Make a piece of artwork. I'd like to try my hand at making a piece of artwork this month. I'll head to Pinterest and some of my favorite home/decor blogs for some inspiration for that goal.
- Interview someone and share it. I really enjoy interviewing people (especially creatives and entrepreneurs), so I will do at least one interview (outside of a monthly style profile) and share it with you all.
- Move more. Exercise has taken a backseat in my daily routine these days, so it's time to change that, warmer weather will be here very soon after all.
- Start contributing to my travel fund. I'd love to take an international trip this year, so if that's going to happen, I must start contributing to my travel fund. I don't have a specific amount in mind, I just want to establish the habit of regularly saving for travel as I have in the past.
Do you have any goals for the month of March?